February 10, 2008

Boat Show!!

Any fellow boaters out there? We went to the boat show at the Phoenix Civic Plaza yesterday... enjoying a rare Saturday off with the family! We had SO much fun! Aiden is just so fascinated with boats, I think that is his favorite word - and it is so cute when he says it! I think he thought he was in a dream all day.... plus he had is Gigi and Poppy along (grandparents) so he was even more excited. Enjoy some of these shots from the day! It was a blast!

A cool shot of Aiden.


Hmmmm.... what's in here?


One of the few times I am on the other side of the camera!


This was a NICE boat...


Along with it came a NICE price tag! Maybe next year?!? lol.


Brandon and I goofing around outside the boat show.


Thought this was too funny.


Some construction downtown.


On the way out. Brandon being my model!


In the car ride on the way home... Gigi and Daddy were making him laugh.


Hope you enjoyed our day with us... and we hope you all had a great weekend! Now... off to an engagement shoot at the Biltmore! Looking forward to it - I will post an image or two tomorrow!

Enjoy!

No comments: