May 10, 2008

Forbeyon Albums

We have THE best album company! I just thought I would share their new blog - they photographed some of our new albums to put on it! We have been working with these guys to create some of the most stunning and unique albums that I have ever come across, and I am happy to say that they are our exclusive album vendor for flush mount albums! Check out their work if you haven't seen it in person in our office! They have a ton of new options for covers and new albums styles that we will be showcasing and incorporating into our product line! We are very excited to show you some of our new stuff! As always, I do all of the design custom for each event or portraiture session - and these guys take my design to the next level with the quality of their albums!

- Shelly

FORBEYON'S BLOG: http://www.blogforbeyon.com/blog/
Their website: www.forbeyon.com

No comments: