September 11, 2009

Busy day!

What a day!

AM - With my bugs.
I got to wake up (my boys actually let me sleep in until 7:10 this morning!!) and play with my two favorite little people! We got out the camera - I need to do that more often for my own kiddos! :) Here are a couple of cute ones...











Then - off to a super fun shoot doing some headshots for Julie! (We shot their wedding a few months back... she is so gorgeous - I had so much fun working with her today!) While I was getting some gear set up... I noticed IN the backyard, they have a bobcat with 2 little babies! She said the bobcat just pretty much lives in the neighborhood - and hangs out back there a lot! We were both super excited to see the babies! Snapped a quick pic through the glass (hence the blurriness :)... how cool is that!!!!!!!!





A couple of great shots of Julie...





Check out where they have their wedding album displayed!! LOVE IT!!! :)

No comments: