March 7, 2009

ANNOUNCING - FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHERS...

I've had quite a few emails and requests from fellow photographers for ideas on various things, tips, referrals, etc... so - I have decided to make a FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHERS section of our blog! Here I will answer your questions (to the best of my ability) and share what I can to help in your successes!

We have learned from so many amazing photographers... it's astonishing in our field how open everyone is and how genuine the concern for each others success! So - since I've learned and learned and learned some more from some amazing people - here's my chance to share... if you have any questions for me! Thanks again everyone... we are so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing friends and colleagues! Feel free to email or hit me up on Facebook with any questions that I might be able to help out with! :)

No comments: