December 16, 2008

An album designing fiend...

Well, today officially marks my beginning of a Christmas break! I have done so well with my intention to improve my workflow and get album designs complete and ready to print within a month of the wedding... that I actually did it!

I have just been reflecting on the last whirlwind of time here - and thought I'd write it out!

So... to break it down, in the last 2 months...

OUR FIRST DESTINATION WEDDING IN SONOMA COUNTY, CA!!! (Marks the beginning of many to come... we are so excited).
8 AMAZING WEDDINGS! 8 KICKIN ALBUM DESIGNS!!
4 AWESOME ENGAGEMENT SHOOTS!
3 FAMILY SESSIONS!
16 SESSIONS ON OUR FIRST ANNUAL... Client Appreciation Day!! YAY!!!
2 FANTASTIC CORPORATE HOLIDAY PARTIES with 2 phenomenal businesses!!
1 8th GRADE PHOTOGRAPHER that I get to MENTOR!
VOTED BEST AZ WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS 08 on THE KNOT!! YAY!
MY BOYS HAVE GROWN!! (Dylan is up to 6 months, Aiden is up to 2 and a third years :)
AND SO, SO, SO much more!

I am truly blessed... and want to say thank you to everyone! Have a wonderful holiday season!!

1 comment:

The Event Essentials said...

AND you forgot to say that I have back to back weddings with you in March :) WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! One in which I'm in and the other which I'm working! Aren't you so excited that you get to spend 2 weeks with me right in a row! ha ha :)